- Overdue some "me-time"?
- Craving deep transformation & renewal?
- Need inspiration & support along the way?
I can't think of a more auspicious place or time for that type of restorative work than Ocho Rios, Jamaica in the early Spring and I'm so excited to collaborate with Jungian Therapist/Astrologer, Sherene Schostak, on this first ever Indie Girl Adventure! Together, we've crafted the most perfect daily experiences to support your Indie Girl Recovery.
Please join us at the breathtaking Bromley Jamaica Retreat Center; perched high in the rolling green hills of St. Ann, above the North Coast resort town of Ocho Rios, with sweeping views of the mountains. Drift, dream and reconnect to your body and soul in this Caribbean oasis.
Within our collective circle of Indie Girls we will...
- Love over Fear
- Desire over Shame
- Vulnerability over Defensiveness
- Forgiveness over Blame
- Expression over Repression
5 DAYS OF DEEP EMBODIMENT:
- SOAK™: a sensual workout for the soul
- Intensive Journaling
Day 1, GRAVITY: Ground in your bones, your truth and where you are right now in your life. Own all parts of yourself.
Day 2, FLUIDITY: Immerse yourself into the depths of your unconscious, dreams, memories, feelings, emotions & chaos.
Day 3, CARVING: Delve into the places you hide, repress and bury your stuff; carve out what no longer serves you. Carve a firm and integral identity in your life and relationships.
Day 4, LEVITY: Release shame and negativity. Let things go and discover your versatility.
Day 5, DEEPENING: Discover the power of stillness and sitting with what's difficult. Asking the deeper questions. Integration of values, truth and shadow energies.
4 DAYS & 5 NIGHTS OF...
- DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION SUITES in a sprawling 16th century estate with sweeping views of the mountains from your own private verandah, a hamock or the fresh water pool
- 3 DAILY CARIBBEAN INSPIRED MEALS featuring fresh fruits & veggies, cassavah pancackes, “rice & peas”, jerk chicken etc...
- 2 DAILY WORKSHOPS:
- SOAK™ Guided, sensual movement meditation & journaling exploration designed to immerse you in your senses, develop your inner-awareness, & free your inner-voice without fear or shame w/ professional dancer, fitness expert, massage therapist & Creator/Founder of Indie Girl Love Adventures, Kira Lamb.
- Guided archetypal MEDITATIONS, dream-work JOURNALING & experiential RITUAL to go deeper into the unconscious w/ Jungian analyst & astrologer, Sherene Schostak
- 2 ADVENTURES INTO NATURE:
- SWIM in the crystalline waters of the Caribbean
- HIKE down a tropical forest ravine to the deep refreshing pools of the headwaters of the White River
- INDIE GIRL SOUL REVIVAL
- DANCE under the stars to the beat of live drummers
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS:
KIRA LAMB (aka "Keex") is the Creator/Founder of Indie Girl Love Adventures; a multi-platform lifestyle brand and interactive community of women who refuse to let heartbreak, toxic relationships or their single status limit and define who they are. IGLA provides live and virtual tools, creative workshops and retreats that get women off the couch and out of isolation to claim their worth, fully engage in life and fearlessly pursue the life and love they crave and deserve.
I am also a NYS Licensed Massage Therapist and Certified Pilates Instructor, having earned my AOS in Massage Therapy from The Swedish Institute College of Health Sciences and comprehensive Pilates certifications through PhysicalMind Institute and Power Pilates. I'm proud to have worked in some of the top fitness clubs, spas and Pilates studios in NYC and Los Angeles. I've also had the pleasure of operating my own private practice, Soulful Kneads, for the past twelve years; with clients ranging from business and entertainment executives to celebrities, professional dancers, athletes, weekend warriors, body-workers and stay-at-home moms of all ages and fitness levels.
SHERENE SCHOSTAK, M.A. is a Jungian therapist and astrologer in private practice in NYC for the past seventeen years. She specializes in anxiety, creative blocks, eating disorders, depression and relationship patterns. She is the co-author of Transpersonal Astrology: Explorations at the Frontier, Surviving Saturn’s Return: (McGrawHill) and The Fate of Your Date (Chronicle Books.) She holds a Master’s Degree from New York University in Clinical Psychology, a Masters in Developmental Psychology from Pace University and advanced graduate work in psychoanalytic studies from The New School and ISAP, Zurich. She is the resident astrologer for Elle Magazine: UK- Netherlands-Turkey.
INDIE GIRL RATE $1099
- $400 deposit
- $699 balance paid by Mar 15th
**deposits are non-refundable